Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Update

wow.  it has been over three years since i posted on here.


in 2011 my stomach went crazy and i had to take two years off from work.  about a million tests, procedures and medications later, i am back on my feet and back to work.


sascha the clinically overweight doberman croaked on 5/21/13.  i took her out to potty, gave her a treat, took a 30 minute nap and when i woke up she was crumpled in the hallway dead.  so lame.  i miss her every day.


i have relocated to delaware, which is unfortunate, but i have a great job at a big dealership here and i have managed to make some great friends.

still insanely close to #thealphajohn......he has been my rock through my illness.  cheese and cliche i know, but i really do not think it is possible to have someone better in your court than him.  i will never be able to repay the kindness, concern and support he has given me the past two years.


you can find me on @instagram my user name is @carguyandrew

twitter is @iwillcloseyou

i've attached some photos for your enjoyment.   i'll try to update this on a regular basis moving forward.


















1 comment:

schvin said...

poor sascha :( she was a good dog :|