Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my day

broken i-phone # 3. two trips to apple and at&t to get it fixed. it didn't recognize the SIM card...... driving back and forth did not please me.

$400 cellphone bill because i went over my minutes....i must have used my phone more than i thought i did....being hospital bound and then housebound i must have used the phone way too much. well, the at&t manager called the billing department and helped me out. i changed my plan to 1400 minutes instead of 900, and they waived the $280 in overage. so, i guess that was nice of them considering how many times they've fucked up my phone.

i'm so sick of barack obama i could just puke. he's getting a free ride from the media, and hillary is getting slammed every day. ugh. i'm a staunch democrat, and yes i'll vote for him if i *have* to, but god dammit i'm so annoyed with the media just fawning over him. he's even on the cover of rolling stone. when it showed up in the mailbox i just threw it in the trash. i don't want to read about him. good or bad.

tomorrow is my first day of work. i hope i don't fuck it up.

No comments: